“Why do I need an attorney for selling a business or buying a business?” Each business sale transaction is different. Some include real estate or patents, but all include assets. All of these factors could complicate the transaction and can benefit from having an attorney review the transaction paperwork or assist with the closing.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Family Dynamics and the Family Home When a Parent Dies
- What are the top 4 estate and business planning concerns for 2022?
- When are you personally responsible for your business’ federal income taxes?
- Using an “AS IS” Real Estate Contract – Are your worries over as a Seller?
- Noncompete Agreements: How Solid Is Yours?