Ms. Casagrande has been working with us on several levels since 2005, starting as a high school senior, and continuing with us part-time while obtaining her undergraduate degree.
In 2009, she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Ms. Casagrande spent the next year before law school, and summers during law school working as one of our paralegals. During law school, Ms. Casagrande was a Law Review editor and a Dean’s Writing Fellow. She earned her Juris Doctor degree magna cum laude in 2013 and now she has come full circle, back to Stross Law Firm!
Ms. Casagrande rejoined the firm as an attorney in April, 2015. Her work focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration, and business planning. Ms. Casagrande also serves as the director of our estate planning maintenance program, Peace of Mind, A Life Plan for Everyone.
- Juris Doctorate, Barry University, Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Graduated magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Cum Laude, University of South Florida, Graduated magna cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Volunteer, Volunteers In Pinellas
To contact Sabrina Casagrande, please call the office at (813) 852-6500 or visit the Contact Us page to send a message to our staff.