In this video, Howard Stross of Stross Law Firm, P.A., discusses asking the question “What are you buying?” When you are planning on buying a business, you will need to be clear about what you are buying. Are you buying the assets and what do they include?
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Family Dynamics and the Family Home When a Parent Dies
- What are the top 4 estate and business planning concerns for 2022?
- When are you personally responsible for your business’ federal income taxes?
- Using an “AS IS” Real Estate Contract – Are your worries over as a Seller?
- Noncompete Agreements: How Solid Is Yours?