In this video, Howard Stross of Stross Law Firm, P.A., discusses asking the question “Who will be in charge?” When you are planning on buying a business, it’s important to know who will operate the business or who will be in charge.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Family Dynamics and the Family Home When a Parent Dies
- What are the top 4 estate and business planning concerns for 2022?
- When are you personally responsible for your business’ federal income taxes?
- Using an “AS IS” Real Estate Contract – Are your worries over as a Seller?
- Noncompete Agreements: How Solid Is Yours?