In this legal tips video, Howard Stross discusses Probate Law and answers the question of whether having joint accounts can help during probate or in the settling of an estate. Joint ownership may be with a spouse or other family member.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Family Dynamics and the Family Home When a Parent Dies
- What are the top 4 estate and business planning concerns for 2022?
- When are you personally responsible for your business’ federal income taxes?
- Using an “AS IS” Real Estate Contract – Are your worries over as a Seller?
- Noncompete Agreements: How Solid Is Yours?