Stross Law Firm, P. A. will remain accessible to you while we are all witnessing the impact of the Coronavirus on our public health.
Stross Law Firm is functional. Throughout the challenging time ahead, we will continue to function, although it may be in a different format than usual. All clients and prospective clients will continue to have access to our staff and attorneys by email, telephone, Skype, Apple Facetime, and other video conferencing apps.
Here are the steps we are taking now regarding the safety of everyone.
- Some of our staff and attorneys will be working remotely. The contact information on this message will continue to work regardless of our staff’s physical location.
- We have ceased all business travel and most in-person meetings. For those meetings, we will offer to meet and talk with clients and prospective clients over the phone or via video teleconferencing.
- For documents you need to sign and have witnessed or notarized, please talk with the staff person or attorney you are working with to determine the safest method to get your documents signed and returned to the proper party or forwarded for recording in the public records.
- Where possible, we will conduct information sharing using electronic options. While having your attorney and our staff face-to-face may be the preferred method of sharing information, we can accomplish much with telephone and electronic sharing.
- To provide us with documents, you may send items as an attachment to an email.
- We are working on a plan if our physical office needs to close. If this occurs, our work will continue by moving to a virtual environment. We will update you as circumstances or our response to the circumstances change. If you have questions, please contact us at 813-852-6500.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Stross Law Firm during these trying circumstances.
Stross Law Firm, P. A.